Six Months Service Warranty
FEESTDJRUUD products are produced to professional standards and in consideration of the product. Our proven and reliable design and manufacturing techniques ensure that we provide our clients with high quality garments that have excellent properties.
All FEESTDJRUUD products meet our quality and fit standards and are tested on tearing, pilling and snagging. In cooperation with external laboratories we test our garments to ensure our collections meet the latest legal, chemical and safety standards.
For all customers, all FEESTDJRUUD products come with a six (6) months service warranty. Under this warranty, FEESTDJRUUD will replace those items that have been accepted as faulty by the Customer Service Team in accordance with the terms and conditions described below.
If FEESTDJRUUD has accepted claims in accordance with the terms and conditions of this warranty, and if these claims are made within six (6) months from the date of ordering, the item(s) will be replaced without charging any cost to the customer including shipping costs.
Each item has a care label. We strongly recommend you to always follow the instructions on this label. If you have additional questions or you want further advice, contact our Customer Service Team for advice before washing the item.
Requirements for acceptance of claims under this warranty
- The item was used under normal conditions.
- During the use of the item the care label was strictly followed.
- The claim was directly reported after the faulty occurred.
- There is a proof of purchase matching the item.
Explicitly excluded from this warranty
Any claims resulting from irregular use, for example:
- Not following our wash & care instructions
- Extreme weather conditions
- (Extreme) sports
- Sharp objects
- Damages due to poor storage or neglect
- Poor maintenance
- After modification or repairment of the product
- Damages due to compression, a fall, abnormal impact or actions
- Wear against abrasive surfaces
- Damage caused by UV (Sunlight or other natural phenomena), fire, bleach
- Natural breakdown of colors, finishes and materials over time
Our Customer Service Team is here to assist you
If you have an issue with our items, please contact our Customer Service Team by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) between 10 AM and 5 PM.
This warranty is to be construed in accordance with the laws of Amsterdam and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.